In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), FAKings Network will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to FAKings Network's designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. FAKings Network reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of FAKings Network users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide FAKings Network's copyright agent the following information:
- 1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- 2. Description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- 3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SITE (preferably including specific url's associated with the material);
- 4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- 5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- 6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Please, send your Notice of Claimed Infringement either to e-mail email@example.com
Copyright Contact Information
If you prefer to contact us via postal mail, email, you may do so here:
WATMEDIA ADVERTISING SL
Calle Obispo Encina 19, 4.
35004 - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Teléfono de contacto para SMS o WhatsApp: 635 25 90 81
Mail de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org